Happy National Pizza Day Psychos! We put together a list of our favorite pizza spots around San Francisco. Bonus points if you’ve tried more than three of these SF pizza institutions.
1. Tony's Pizza: For classic Italian style slice or pie inspired by a small pizza shop in Naples Italy.
2. Golden Boy’s Pizza: A SF institution, Golden Boys have been serving up their signature Sicilian style pizza with crispy edges and an ice cold beer since 1978.
3. Escape From New York Pizza: Want New York style pizza with out NY? They have been serving up fresh New York style think crust slices since 1986.
4. Arizmendi Bakery: For a fresh baked seasonal pizza menu that changes it up everyday. They serve up a specific type of pizza every day based on what’s in season and what their baking.
5. Little Star: Serving up tasty deep dish and thin style pizza in the western addition and mission.
6. Fiorella: Dishing out delicious wood fire pies and fun Italian pasta dishes with a friendly and cozy vibe.
7. Seniore’s Pizza: For a quality classic slice or pie with all of your favorite sides.
8. Patxi’s: For a taste of Chicago deep dish style pizza with a neighborhood pizza shop vibe.
9. The Pizza Place: Serving up individually hand tossed to order pizza baked in a traditional brick.
10. Damn Fine Pizza: If your in the mood to try a new spot in our hood, they are brining tasty Wood Fired Pizza to the Outer Sunset!